Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-3-
Will introduce the most Astounding Optical Illusions atop his Grand Phantoscope.
-3-

Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot Empty
PostSubject: Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot   Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm

While considering your adjustments, perhaps contemplate narrowing the page a bit.
As it stands now, on a 1024 width desktop, the browser must be full screen to navigate pages without scrolling to the right. Many people (not surprisingly myself included) do not keep their browsers full screened so that we may be able to track other things at the same time. While this is a small thing over all, it does add an unnecessary level of inconvenience to ballroom attendees.

However, whatever else you decide, please do NOT lose Terry Thomas!

I wander now to the dark corners...
Back to top Go down
http://emt.thecomicseries.com/
Mr. C. Lightfoot
Anticipates ongoing renovation to his gas arrangements.
Mr. C. Lightfoot

PostSubject: Re: Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot   Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:52 am

Thank you for bringing this matter to the attention of the house management Mr. -3-; your concerns have been duly noted and you may rest assured that no personal hardship may be thought beyond forbearance in our efforts to alleviate this problem. This may take some time however, as it would appear that the appartatus required to undertake these tasks is itself in need of repair. I sincerely hope that you will accept our humble apologies for this temporary inconvenience, along with a complimentary serving of Mdme Moreton's mayonnaise sandwiches.

I shall also inform the theatre staff of your desired discourse with Mr. Thomas. Should he appear, we will do our utmost to detain him at your pleasure!

Back to top Go down
https://zatso.forumotion.com
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot   Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Haha-
I was actually thinking of a poster of Lightfoot & Smoke, and the only person i would use as the model of Lightfoot was Thomas.
It's humorous to me, because the avatar I'm using is rather laid back, and lightfoot' av is in a fit of apoplexy.
We're exactly the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot   Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble suggestion from a lazy old coot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: Miss Emily Foxcroft presents her Oxy-Hydrogen Lantern Illustrations of Places of Local Interest. :: The Lobby-
Jump to: