Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi, this is Lady Vonny here. I would like to extend a warm and merry (yes it's the season) welcome to all our new punters out there. I'm busy baking some scones for you all, and you don't have to pay me a penny. So enjoy your evening (or day) wherever you may be, and don't forget to catch my performance coming up soon.

(man this is a crazy place palace.
Back to top Go down
RoboTwin

RoboTwin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I love scones. What's your recipe? And please tell more about this performance of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robotwin.com
Veronika
Veronika

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 am

Here you go, care of bbcgoodfood.com. Sorry about this but it's got Vonny germs on it, I couldn't resist. If you want to make it Christmassy just add berries (raspberries, cranberries, etc instead of the raisins or sultanas).

[img]Introductions E411c70073[/img]

ANd my performance, well it's all about smoke and mirrors in my palazzo, I'll let you know when I start selling tickets. In the meantime I can whet your appetite, it's a bit of new burlesque, cabaret, circus sideshow and vaudeville.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 am

Who's Mirrors?
Back to top Go down
Veronika
Veronika

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Hahaha Mr Smoke, I'm still looking for a Mr Mirrors (need some vain person to fulfil those obligations, not to be found here).

Still germinating the idea and how on earth I will actually produce smoke and mirrors on paper to screen, still watch this place, it will happen. I'm on a little holiday break so I should be able to get some work done, if I can find time away from tidying up my studio (it's a huge job for me).
Back to top Go down
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Veronika wrote:
if I can find time away from tidying up my studio (it's a huge job for me).

You mean, you're evicting all the little mouses - at christmas?

D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: TO-NIGHT and every evening until further notice, the beautiful Indian princess ZENOBIA in her AERIAL FANTASTIQUE FLIGHTS. :: The Box Office-
Jump to: