Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Again I'm at the bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

Again I'm at the bar Empty
PostSubject: Again I'm at the bar   Again I'm at the bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Happy New Year's to everyone. Err that is so cliched, how about this (my English teacher would be so proud of my alliteration here):

Have a productive, profitable, prosperous, pleasant, peaceful and peculiar New Year. The peculiar? Just whatever you want it to be.

Oh big hugs and kisses my lovelies! (now I sound like Dame Edna).

I'm at the bar so I will just go get myself another drink. Burp. It's kind of lonely here at this time of the day.
Back to top Go down
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

Again I'm at the bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again I'm at the bar   Again I'm at the bar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Me: Hugs and kisses? I'll have you know I was once a week man!

You: Once a week is enough for any man!

Me: Matron! :O

Sorry - they didn't show enough Carry On films here over christmas. Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down

Again I'm at the bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: TO-NIGHT and every evening until further notice, the beautiful Indian princess ZENOBIA in her AERIAL FANTASTIQUE FLIGHTS. :: The Palace Bar-
Jump to: