Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, alright.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishop

Oh, alright. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, alright.   Oh, alright. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I guess I should introduce myself, although, I suspect I already know most if not everybody here in some capacity. Still, thought I'd say hi and engage in some official interaction-slash-participation. So like, without further ado:

hi.
Back to top Go down
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

Oh, alright. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, alright.   Oh, alright. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Alrightee, see you've got the right ticket to enter in.

There are some seriously good artists here (I'm not one of them, but of course you knew that). I just like playing, playing with images and words and seeing what I conjure up.

Nice meeting you, and don't forget to grab a sambuca at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

Oh, alright. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, alright.   Oh, alright. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:49 am

My sworn enemy - Bishop! *waxes moustache* - glad you decided to drop in. Actually there's only a couple or three of us here as we haven't really publicised this yet: Mr. Lightfoot is still working on the gas arrangements I believe.
Well take a seat, enjoy some refreshments, invite a friend and acquire an appropriate user title (that will probably just happen - I don't know how). Aaaaagh! I'm all out of moustache wax! D:

Edit: You know I've always been a big fan of your work. I just found this screenshot I made in the summer when I was working on a gimp tutorial:
Oh, alright. Demosc11
Back to top Go down
-3-
Will introduce the most Astounding Optical Illusions atop his Grand Phantoscope.
-3-

Oh, alright. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, alright.   Oh, alright. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Bishop... Bishop?
Oh, Right! Yes!

I loved your bits on Monty Python's Flying Circus.
Back to top Go down
http://emt.thecomicseries.com/
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

Oh, alright. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, alright.   Oh, alright. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Don't say the name -3-!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, alright. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, alright.   Oh, alright. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, alright.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: TO-NIGHT and every evening until further notice, the beautiful Indian princess ZENOBIA in her AERIAL FANTASTIQUE FLIGHTS. :: The Box Office-
Jump to: