Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar Empty
PostSubject: Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar   Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm

I've just ordered some drinks for Arden and Smokie. Sambucca!

Here you go boys, the flame is on me!!!

Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar 35b5c14207
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar   Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

PostSubject: Re: Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar   Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 am

What a good idea - alcohol with it's own built in cosy fireside!

One of the things I love about christmas is definitely the amount of booze on offer. The first thing my dad says to me on christmas morning is "come on son, let's get to the pub", which never happens on a normal day, not before breakfast anyway. Then when we get back the drinks come out, then there's wine with dinner followed by liqueurs and sherry and it's still only mid afternoon.

santa
Back to top Go down
RoboTwin

RoboTwin

PostSubject: Re: Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar   Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 am

Delightful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robotwin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar   Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting into the Christmas spirit of things here at the Palace Bar
Page 1 of 1