Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mondo Anthology Stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

Mondo Anthology Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 am

Smoke - what are you planning to do with Burning Embers now you've removed it from the anthology? Will you be making it part of the Palace?

I thought I might finish up my own Pink Gorilla contribution and put a suitably Tracy funhouse styled pink gorilla exhibit in our funhouse, linked to the strip. The comic itself would probably have to go on CF or similar due to the page shape, but I'd add a very visible link right back to the Palace if I can work out how to do it. It seems a shame not to weave in the work we've already been doing , especially as yours is already finished.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 pm

True.
puttin comic links into the funhouse is a boss idea.
That might be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Arden
Arden

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm also planning to try working specifically to the format - 8x6 pages like they have on Zuda. I don't know how easy it would be to organise with the forward/back buttons and so forth, but it'll be fun trying.
Back to top Go down
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 am

@you guys!

Hey do you have any little sneak peaks?

Just a few crumbs will do me.
Back to top Go down
Arden
Arden

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 am

Smoke is all finished I believe, but mine is just a bunch of unfinished pages - about twelve in all. It's a kind of humour strip, about Dave Fauna, a pink gorilla and his long suffering girlfriend. Here's one unfinished page:

Mondo Anthology Stuff. Gorill10

And here's some unfinished panels:
Mondo Anthology Stuff. Copy_210
Mondo Anthology Stuff. Gorill11
Mondo Anthology Stuff. Demo313

Back to top Go down
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Oh my a pink gorilla, love it.

You do realise every little girl in the neighbourhood will want a pink gorilla for Christmas this year.
ANd CHina may come a knocking at your door for merchandising rights on your pink gorilla.

I can imagine Dave is apt to destroy many a man's approaches on his girlfriend.

Can see a cult following happening here, too. XD.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

I just like this style.
It has an Emma Peele optimism, like back when people could drive in the country without worrying about killing all the little fishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mondo Anthology Stuff.   Mondo Anthology Stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mondo Anthology Stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: TO-NIGHT and every evening until further notice, the beautiful Indian princess ZENOBIA in her AERIAL FANTASTIQUE FLIGHTS. :: The Green Room-
Jump to: