Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100 posts plus one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

100 posts plus one Empty
PostSubject: 100 posts plus one   100 posts plus one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

I've clocked a 100 posts now, so I'm very mindful that I'm not going to be hogging this board like some posters can on other boards. So here's another one 101 now.
Back to top Go down
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

100 posts plus one Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 posts plus one   100 posts plus one I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am

You're definitely not in danger of overdoing it! Post all you want.

Sounds like you may be referring to the state of CF forums right now - one thing I'll say in favour of DrunkDuck - if anyone posted that much pointless crap, the admins would put a stop to it - I've seen it happen. It's so easy for one person to take a forum and turn it into a club for themselves and their friends, driving away the regulars in the process, if they have nothing better to do all day. People wgho have nothing to do but post on forums all day generally have nothing interesting to post about either.
Back to top Go down

100 posts plus one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: Miss Emily Foxcroft presents her Oxy-Hydrogen Lantern Illustrations of Places of Local Interest. :: The Lobby-
Jump to: