Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stage and gas arrangements under the management of Mr. C. Lightfoot, late of the Alexandra Palace.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden! Empty
PostSubject: And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!   And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 am

Have a Grand Day!
Back to top Go down
Arden
Who will appear in a Glass Tank every evening, ably assisted by Miss Le Grande.
Arden

PostSubject: Re: And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!   And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:07 am

Thanks Smoke!Smile

I'm spending the day being pushed around by my kids. Like every other day!
Back to top Go down
Veronika
Weaves her Tantalizing Tapestry of Terpsichorian Treats on the Lofty Wire.
Veronika

PostSubject: Re: And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!   And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 pm

many happy returns of the day young fella, watch those kids don't push you around too much!

Hey I'm wondering if we have an area for resources? The place could be called Professor's or Mad Scientist's library or something, or alchemist workshop.
I've got a few notes I'd like to share with the group and also people who will join with us on the forum. The notes are just ideas for looking at titles for comics.

Last edited by Veronika on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to.)
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Performs "Someone Left My Toothbrush On The Moon" and other serio-comic fancies.
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!   And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 am

I believe Arden is going to put up a technical section.
Here's a jump off point, until we get the section together.
clicky>>Palace Planet.<<clicky
Tons of guides, manuals, and help, and palaces to visit.

The palace I usually sit at is called 'Flirt'. It's really not a flirt and/or tryst palace, as the users just basically sit and talk about their day. Palaces do evolve according to their users.
I've been sitting at the gate of Zatso and Flirt recently, because you can open two browser windows and be in more than one palace at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!   And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And a Big Ass Happy Birthday to Arden!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnificent Ballroom Re-decorated For The Occasion! :: TO-NIGHT and every evening until further notice, the beautiful Indian princess ZENOBIA in her AERIAL FANTASTIQUE FLIGHTS. :: The Palace Bar-
Jump to: